iKiSS proudly stands behind our products. If your order was accidently received damaged, we offer 100% satisfaction by repairing or replacing the equipment at our cost. An iKiSS Customer Service Representative will directly handle and promptly ensure your customer satisfaction.
iKiSS will gladly accept purchased equipment returned for credit provided the following requirements are satisfied:
- Buyer must inspect shipment and notify iKiSS in writing, within 3 days upon receipt of any damaged or defective merchandise.
- Buyer agrees that no equipment may be returned without written approval from Seller.
- iKiSS does not refund the original shipping and handling charges paid by Buyer.
- Buyer has 14 days from date of purchase to return an item for a full purchase price refund. After 14 days the following restocking fees apply;
- After 15 days 20% restocking fee ($25 minimum)
- After 30 days 50% restocking fee
No returns accepted after 45 days, for any reason.
- Returned equipment must be in resalable condition, include all original literature, accessories and packaging materials. Any deficiencies in returned equipment due to neglect, abuse, shipping damages, etc. are the responsibility of the Buyer and deductions for repair will be assessed. The Buyer authorizes iKiSS to refund the purchase amount less restocking fees, if applicable credit card merchant fee 3%-5%, shipping costs, travel expenses and any other charges from deficiencies as set forth in this paragraph.
- The return shipment must be properly repackaged and insured by Buyer.
Satisfaction of the foregoing requirements shall be determined at iKiSS’s sole discretion. All return shipping charges are the Buyers financial responsibility and are non-refundable. iKiSS has 72 hours upon receipt of returned item to inspect and initiate refund.
Please contact an iKiSS Customer Service Representative with any questions.